Sunday, June 22, 2008

Late Summer Training Plans!!!

We'll be looking for interesting places to run as the summer wears on so I have devised the following schedule(it is optional):

June 29 to July 5 - Eugene(We'll have to all fit into one motel room since the Trials have sold out all the rooms in town)

July 6 to July 19 - Harrison/Jasper(Tia's family & Charles' family would love to have us visit, and they would probably love to feed us, too)

July 20 to July 27 - Madrid, Spain(We can stay with Jaime &, maybe, Stephanie if she decides not to leave Europe, but we'll have to look out for security guards and strange men with cameras)

July 28 to August 2 - Drury Running Camp(We can all be camp counselors and stay in Wallace and eat in the Commons!)

August 2 to August 16 - Altitude Training in Denver/Parker(I'm sure Kim & Steven both have lots of room and there's all kinds of fastfood available. Wendy's or Arby's, anybody?)

August 20 - First Practice



Comment: Kim Shigeno said...
1) I dont know if I can handle a room with all those stinky boys!
2)I would love to go to Spain! :)
3)wallace and commons is not very appealing to me! :)
4) I have one extra room with a baby bed, for my nephew and a little extra room in my room...but I dont know if its enough for the team!
Great post coach! but I dont think most of it will happen :) I guess we can all dream right!

Comment: Charles Yeager said...
As of right now I am still in Europe with no communication to the outside world... I missed my plane and am now attempting to run to Jaime's house from Athens. I hope to see you all by the 20th of August!

Comment: Stephanie Cowherd said...
1) I'll just sleep on the Pre Trails. I think Pre would be proud.
2) I'll go back! And I'm really good now at getting yellow cards (tarjetas amarillas) from security guards and at getting my picture taken by Chinese tourists or creepy men who have never seen a sports bra. Plus, I'll bet Becky misses me, right Jaime?
3) Only if free ice cream is involved...
4) I love Colorado and I miss Estes Park!

No comments: